9.06.2008

Modern Dance by "C.J.C."

*****
"Simply Brilliant!" raves Modern Dance Magazine, "Five Stars! It will move your soul!"

I hope you will enjoy this stirring debut by an up and coming dance company named C.J.C. (a.k.a. Caleb A., Josie B. and Caleb B.). You can feel the emotion of the dancer as she moves to the beautiful piano music composed and preformed by Caleb A. With Caleb B. providing the accompaniment on the innovative and new instrument called the Bisquick Beater, anyone will be able to appreciate this new kind of choreography.



Ok, so maybe it wasn't that inspiring, but I hope you laughed. Here's another picture of them playing in Josie's kitchen. I was on my way to get my camera when I heard Josie ask Caleb A., "Do you want tea or water?" That's the same question I ask Wesley every night while I'm getting dinner on the table. Isn't it cute?!



1 comment:

Audrey and Company said...

I love Josie's kitchen! Where did you get it? I am on the hunt to find one for Miss Audrey.