OK, all you Mommies of little girls, I wanted y'all to know about this book and an online book club that will begin on January 5th (see the link on the right side of this blog). I first heard Vicki Courtney speak at a Bible study called Breakaway when I was a freshman at Texas A&M and have been "reacquainted" with her through her blog and her books in the last few months.
She has a wonderful ministry for young women and their mothers called Virtuous Reality based out of Austin. I have learned so much and had my eyes open to many things which I would simply like to turn a blind eye.
We must be proactive in raising our daughters to be godly, virtuous young women who will live to glorify our King. I have been greatly encouraged and challenged by Vicki's ministry. I hope you will be to.
No comments:
Post a Comment