This weekend our dear friends Mary Margaret and Caleb (a.k.a. "Big Caleb") got married. It was a gorgeous wedding and truly glorified Jesus in everything from the music to the covenant the couple made to Christ's Kingdom Purpose.
As I posted a few months ago, our family was honored by Mary Margaret and Caleb asking Josie to be their flower girl. She did an AMAZING job! She was so brave and stood at the front patiently for her cue to come and sit with us. We must also thank Whitney and Eric and Whitney's family for going to two different convenient stores to find pink Nerds as Josie's reward.
Most of these girls were in the college Bible study I was privileged to lead before our Caleb was born. I have said it over and over, but I must say it again, I love these girls! As you will see from the pictures, they adore Josie and I pray that she will always admire and strive to love Jesus the way they do.

Mary Margaret and Josie
Miss Sarah....
A lot of the girls in our Bible study.
What a WONDERFUL group of young women!!!
This was our Thursday night dress rehearsal with Whitney in our kitchen...
This was a couple of weeks ago at Rebecca's (another one of "my girls") wedding in Dallas.
A dance with my man...











1 comment:
Josie looks beautiful, and so does her mommy! I look forward to being the mother of the flower girl one day, what a fun job!
Post a Comment