9.01.2009

Something Dear to Me

I love podcasts. One of my favs is the one from a college ministry that I was very faithful in attending while in college called Breakaway. When I was a freshman it celebrated 10 years of God's faithfulness. Today it will celebrate its first meeting of its 20th anniversary of reaching the college students at Texas A&M University. It was very special to me then and possibly even more so now. Here is a video of the amazing history of this special ministry.


The History of Breakaway from Breakaway Ministries on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

20 years...amazing! it was near and dear to me too...oh, how i miss it!!

Lauren said...

I remember their 10 year anniversary too. I loved Breakaway so much, I think if we lived in College Station I would still go and sit in the back. Thank goodness for podcasts.