"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation." 2 Corinithains 5:17-18
6.09.2010
Playing Catch Up
Wow! It has been along time since I last posted. We've had a lot going on the last few months...lots of new possibilities for our family and lots of waiting on the Lord's timing. So, in the last couple of weeks I've been trying to play catch up on the blog. I've given up on trying to feed the perfectionist monster in me, so I'm afraid things aren't quite in the right order. I'm sure you are devastated. So, the next few posts are my attempts to catch you up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment