This year our babies turned 3 and 1. Although their birthdays are only one day apart and we celebrated them together that weekend, we tried to do something nice for them individually on their special day.
A special birthday date with Dad. Off to Chick-fil-a!
Happy Birthday, Caleb!
Nana and Pawpaw came over for dinner!
Let's party!
Notice the difference between girls and boys. I know there's an age difference too, but I'm not sure that changes much.
Yes, Caleb did face-plant into the cupcake!
I think this is his second one.
And Fufu gets the prize for providing the pink princess tutu! Josie wore it the rest of the day!
Lord, Jesus, thank you for our children! You have blessed us beyond measure.
1 comment:
I cannot believe your kids are already 3 and 1. I feel like it was just the other day that you were in the hospital having Miss Josie. What precious gifts they are indeed!
Post a Comment