Here are a few sweet moments from our November. We are so blessed! Thank you, Jesus!
Having Tea with Mallory (our next door neighbor)...

Our trip to the new Library...
Having Tea with Mallory (our next door neighbor)...
Our trip to the new Library...
Our BU/A&M weekend with Aunt Bekah (Mommy's Aggie Roommate) and Uncle Ty-ty (so much fun--except the cold/terrible football game)...
"I wear my sun glasses at night, 'cause I can, 'cause I can..." (for those of you younger than me that's a song from the 80's)...
Pawpaw took his four princesses to Disney on Ice. Nana also wore a crown. It was a very sweet date! What wonderful memories!
This was Caleb's first time in the little push car. I think he liked it...
Caleb loves his big sister...
This mysteriously appeared in our fridge after Mommy's family Thanksgiving. That's a lot of mac'n cheese...
Bring on December....
1 comment:
What new Library?
Post a Comment