I just thought this was too cute. The last couple of days have been ridiculously hot and there is no end in sight. We've decided if we're not in the pool we must stay indoors. Today we went and joined the library, attended a puppet show, and made pudding pops. I hope you get a laugh out of Caleb's face.
I think Josie was a little overwhelmed by the library (despite that it is tiny!). We only picked out one book: Franklin's Christmas Gift. It was one of the first ones we saw that Josie actually recognized. We love Franklin at our house.
We were a little nervous at the puppet show because there were a lot of kids, but Josie warmed up by the second half of the story and actually sat near the other kids. The show was the Texas version of "The Three Little Pigs". It was pretty cute/cheesy, especially when the end of the story resulted in the invention of Wolf Brand Chilli. Anyway, it was a fun adventure I'm sure we will not soon forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment