6.03.2009

Our Newest Family Member...

This is the newest member of our family. We adopted him when Wesley "accidentally" injured him at the ranch over Thanksgiving weekend. He's been through some pretty intense rehab the last several months, but as you can see from the picture, now he's home and Wesley is thrilled.

The kids are a little nervous about their new brother, but felt better when we told them he was going to sleep in daddy's office. We felt that it was much more appropriate so Wesley and our new son can spend a lot of time bonding--so he won't have to go therapy someday complaining that his dad hurt him then ignored him. We have hope we can reverse the trauma he's already experienced.

Now our only dilemma is, what in the world do we name him?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very funny....I was in suspense as to "what" little brother was...and don't blame the kids for being nervous. I also love the part about intense rehab....

Paige said...

Yes, even though he's been through some rehab, he's still a little stiff, mostly in the neck. Josie actually got brave and asked if she could ride him. I told her no that it might break him. She said, "When he's not glass anymore can I ride him?"