10.06.2010

A Song We Can't Stop Singing

The last few weeks our Discipleship Pastor has been preaching a series called "The Gospel According to Jonah". So we've been following the "misadventure" of the rebellious prophet who ran from God and was swallowed by the whale. But it has not been your typical version that our kids hear in the nursery. It has been challenging and life changing.

From the preparation of the series, our Worship Pastor wrote a song called "I Will Follow You". We sang it the first week of the series and at the end of service the Youth Pastor announced that Drew wrote it himself. We sang it again last week and they got it on video. Please take a moment to listen and worship.

I Will Follow You from Drew Greenway on Vimeo.

Wesley and I seriously can't stop singing this song. We sing it all the time around the house and in the car.

God has abundantly gifted Drew (the guy playing the guitar on the right). This is not the only song he has written that we sing. All of the songs we sing are wonderful, but this has been the only one we've "captured". I hope it blesses you today!

1 comment:

Andrea Posson said...

It did bless me! Thanks for posting...love you so much!!!