6.02.2011

8

We went easy on our anniversary again this year. We used some gift cards that we had and since Wesley took the afternoon off of work we even hit the matinee movie. So here's a summary:

Gerbera Daisies




Pirates IV


I had my doubts w/o Orlando Bloom, but I was very pleasantly surprised. Wesley and I agreed that this is probably just as good as the first one...we also agreed that we cannot look at mermaids the same way...creepy.




Then off to dinner. All I can say is, "Yum-mo!"






I recently saw a lady wearing a Chuy's shirt that said, "I'm addicted to a drug and it's called 'creamy jalapeno'." If this is a drug, then I need serious rehab.







Dessert here:




Finished off the evening with a stroll around Baylor Campus. I know I may get in a lot of trouble saying this, but Baylor has the most beautiful campus I've ever seen...even prettier than A&M. During college, whenever I came home for the weekend Wesley and I would go for walks around campus. We even had "our swing".

I remember sitting there the night he proposed. The grass was so green and the lightning bugs were twinkling at sunset. It was like a wonderful dream.

Here are some more of our family pictures.






No comments: