January:
Wesley's Birthday...the big 3-0!
February: Snow days!!!!

I find random pictures like this on my phone from time to time...she takes them and then dresses herself up as a princess.

I L.O.V.E. this picture!
March: Spring Break at the Ranch!



Josie making snacks to put in the trap.


Practically
Picasso with the cousins

My little baker making St. Patrick's Day cookies.

My little cowboy.

Now he wants to be a hero.

2
nd year to celebrate Purim with the cousins. After making cookies, and acting out the story of Esther, we watched "One Night With the King".

Thanks to Corrie for the BEST cookie recipe EVER!

Family bowling afternoon.


Women's Retreat with my mom and dad's church...so much fun!

My sweet friend Emily and I did the
zip line together.

He came out of his room one morning like this. I have no words.

She is so cute!
April:
Praising God for Dave Ramsey...

March of Dimes Walk with my family

Cheesin'
No comments:
Post a Comment