Happy New Year! Okay, I know it's May but I didn't get to tell you in January. Here's a quick overview of our month of the start to 2012. I hope yours was wonderful!
Trying to encourage more scripture memory. I find this verse very fitting for the start of a new year.
Tea Party birthday with the cousins.
I surprised Jo by picking her up from school early on a Friday and catching the matinee of Disney's Beauty and the Beast in 3D. I still remember going to see it in the theater when I was a kid. It was so wonderful getting to share this with my little girl! Not to mention Belle is my all time favorite Princess because (in my opinion) she is one of the only real heroines of the Disney Princesses.
Family picnic. Yes, it was January and yes, it got warm. It was a beautiful day!
January was also the beginning of my last semester of school. It started with a pediatric rotation at a local clinic. I absolutely LOVED it.
Praise to the God of new beginnings!
No comments:
Post a Comment