The first hair cut for Caleb came a lot faster than it did for Josie. We had no excuses to keep the mullet with him like we did for Josie. I was so nervous that he would not handle it well, especially when we got there and saw a little boy screaming and fighting his parents to sit in the car. Caleb resisted at first, but when he realized he could really steer it and play with the radio he was so happy.
Of course, when we were in the process of getting Caleb's appointment Josie chimed in that she wanted a hair cut too. This was my chance! I had to take it while I could. She's been so against cutting her hair (because she wants "princess hair like Aurora's") even though she needed it so badly. Praise the Lord!
Aren't they adorable!








1 comment:
so cute!! where did you go?
Post a Comment