5.12.2009

A Gift from Pubs and Yaya

In April my dad built a sand and water table for the kids. I was inspired by our friends (the Massingills) and asked my dad to do something similar. Being the creative genius he is, he took the idea and ran with it. I think he had as much fun planning and building it as my kids have had playing in it.






As you can see it is not complete. I still have to paint it and put the canopy on. When that is done, I'll post a final picture.



Obviously, the kids love it. Despite the fact we now have to take multiple baths a day, it entertains them for a very long time and ensures the need for very long naps. A beautiful gift.




Thanks, Dad!

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Wow, I'm impressed! What a neat sand/water table. I'm glad you were inspired! Love ya'll!