9.14.2011

Happy Songs!

Just wanted to give you a list of songs the kids and I have been listening to on our commute to and from school these days. About a week ago I realized we all have a tendency to be a little sour in the mornings, so as a way to combat that I decided to make a CD with several "happy songs".

It's amazing what this has done to our trips to school and home and wherever! So here are a few of them:






How can you not smile, sing and laugh after those songs! All of us will sing and shout during most of the songs...I'm sure we look like quite a sight to anyone we pass! Oh well, they probably just wish they could have that much fun too! :)

"A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." Proverbs 17:22

No comments: