9.21.2011

A New Page


I wanted to share with you some things from my heart. 

I love to paint, draw, and simply create in general, but it isn't very often I actually share some of my projects with people. Part of that is because of time. I am a perfectionist to a FAULT. I'm highly critical of my work and if I can see things that should be improved, then I feel like others will be equally critical...in other words, I'm afraid of others' opinions. Another reason I often hesitate to share is I wrestle with worrying that people will think I'm prideful if I display my work.

Both of those reasons are WRONG.

God has graciously given me a gift, and if I continue to literally hide my gift in the closet then I am living in disobedience to His call for my life. I must always continue to guard against pride, the desire to please/impress people, or to even hoard the gift and keep it only for myself.

So I've added a new tab to the top of this blog that is to be a "Gallery" of sorts where I can share  the "dreams and visions" God has given to me. I pray they will bless you and stir you to a closer relationship with Him.

Thanks!

No comments: