10.12.2008

Even "Bigger" Hair Day

Well, after talking to our friend Whitney, I was inspired to use sponge curlers on Jo's hair. So, last night after her bath I covered her head in rollers. I honestly had no idea what the outcome would be. What do you think?





Wesley and I were in complete shock. I had no idea this would be the outcome. Because I'm not really a "fru, fru" type anyway (which there's nothing wrong with that if you are), I quickly calmed these crazy locks with spray conditioner. Subsequently, Jo went to church with straight, damp hair.

It is cute, but seeing as how it resembles more of a Richard Simmons wig than my daughter's hair, I think I'll wait for Halloween to do this again.

Oh, one more thing. I think we have officially gone overboard with the hair stuff. When Wesley picked her up from Sunday School this morning the teacher told him that Josie was "really into hair today." When Wesley asked her what she did in class today, instead of telling us about the story and lessons she learned, she told us, "I played with Addy's hair."

Hmmmm. No more hair talk for a while. I think it's becoming a distraction.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, here are all my comments:
Josie's hair-way cute!! I did not think Richard Simmons at all. It actually made me think of Annie (you know, the musical) except not red. But maybe you should give the hair issue a rest for a little while. glad the haircut went so well. Kenny has been threatening to trim Jackson's hair in back, but that just scares me. Glad to see Caleb enjoys his bouncer chair- We bought one of those at the JBF sale in Waco and I'm so glad we did- Jackson Loves it! He's rolling over now...doesn't want to lie still ever now.
love you guys!~ Martha