This weekend we embarked on a huge task. Wesley with the help of our friend Gabe, put windows into our living room. Those of you who have been to our house may remember that our living room had no windows and with it's low ceilings, sometimes had the tendency to feel like a cave. I guess I should really say Gabe put the windows in while Wesley followed directions. Gabe and his wife, Melendy are absolutely AMAZING! They know so much about home improvement and have such beautiful servants' hearts! They totally blessed us this weekend! Take a look at how awsome it is!
Before windows.....
Taking down the siding....
Hey, guys! Can I help?
Awaiting further intructions...
Almost finished product....
We still have to finish the trim on the inside and outside, but I'd say for one day of hard work, Saturday was a very effecient day. I'll try to remember to put a picture of the final product up when we get everything together. We are LOVING our windows! It is so nice to have our room full of natural light!
We are so thankful for friends like Gabe and Melendy! They truly serve out of love and definitely know how to work as unto the Lord!



2 comments:
Wow! I am impressed and can't wait to see your windows.
That is so cool! It makes your family room look completely different. I can't wait to have dress-up tea parties in there. Don't worry, we'll bring our own tiaras. :)
Post a Comment